- Hyaluronic acid, stored in the corneous layer of the skin, regulates your skin's water reserves and can hold up to 1,000 times its own weight in water. Levels of hyaluronic acid slowly decrease with age, reducing the amount of moisture skin is able retain. LAVERÉ products use a natural, non-animal source of hyaluronic acid to bring a surge of moisture to skin, boosting firmness and helping reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Sepilift, a Coconut Oil derived protein, stimulates skin function, improves elasticity and protects lips from free radical damage.
- Organic cova extract, a natural combination of sugar, chicory and red algae provide further protection against free radicals and relax the lip muscles.
- Phytocollagen from sea weeds and algae carry the product's other active ingredients deep into the skin, while offering protection against moisture loss. This is turn eases dryness and slows the formation of lines and wrinkles. Phytocollagen also supports the internal regeneration of imbalanced hyaluronic acid levels.
- Arbutin is a skin de-pigmentation and whitening agent, extracted from the Bearberry plant. It protects the skin against damage caused by free radicals and has long been praised in Asian countries. Arbutin inhibits the formation of melanin pigment. It can be used to whiten skin, prevent aging spots and freckles and treat sunburn marks. Arbutin is non-toxic and free of negative side effects.
- Co-Enzyme Q10 plays a key role in the mitochondria, the powerplant of the cells. It increases cell renewal and also has protective functions and serves as an anti-oxidant against free radicals.
- Grape seed extract Contains 95% Polyphenols and 12% tannic acids, also knows as catechines. These clam and refine skin surface and make skin less sensitive against environmental influences.
- Bamboo Extract Vitamin B1 and Silic acid have wound healing and cell regenerating properties.
- White Tea Extract Contains flavones which have anti-irritating and calming effect and make skin less sensitive to environmental influences.
What are the key Anti-Aging ingredients in LAVERE
Jun 13, 2009 12:59:09 AM
Read other articles in:
You must be logged in to post a comment.
click here to log in